One of the world's most influential and widely read kinesiology magazines
A large and untapped market. Our goals are to reach every practitioner in the world who incorporates kinesiology in his work. This includes firstly to promote the expansion of kinesiology by creating a resource that offers ideas that are both informative and useful immediately, and secondly to spread the principles and proven techniques to practitioners around the world who promote good health and well-being.
The International Journal of Applied Kinesiology and Kinesiologic Medicine will cover the latest findings in kinesiologic research; the most important advances in technology and products relating to kinesiology - your products - and will also include enlightening interviews with the top leaders in the field. In every way we will be striving to keep doctors, patients and their suppliers alike on the cutting edge of kinesiology.
In our first issue for example we were excited to have procured an exclusive interview with renowned slalom skier, triple olympic gold medalist, two-time world champion and kinesiology client Deborah Compagnoni from Italy. This encounter was conducted just two weeks before the Winter Olympics in Nagano, Japan, when she was very busy and could grant very few interviews.
At the time of publication a well-known survey picked her as Italy's best-liked and most popular athlete. This is just one example of top rate journalism one can expect inside every issue.
What better place to have your products associated and advertised than in our journal!
A select market for your products
Your advertising message in The International Journal of Applied Kinesiology and Kinesiologic Medicine will be seen by an elite and well-established group of buyers that few - if any - other advertising vehicles can match. Our readers, on average, have high incomes, lots of in-practice experience and large practices as a whole.
An educated audience and diverse such as the following professions:
and Specialists in Chinese Medicine.
We have put all our energies into a quality product that we feel is easy to read, appealing to the eye and inviting to those people not receiving current kinesiology literature.
Below are some samples of the many areas covered by our journal
Cover stories of celebrities and notable figures whose lives
and accomplishments are admired by all
The latest Kinesiological Techniques
Technology, with a focus on computers, the Internet, and more
Regular features from respected authors and lectures such as:
- George Gooodheart's Pearls of Wisdom
- Walter Schmitt's UPLINK column which merges the nervous system and body chemistry
Quotable Clinical Research
Regular departments such as Letters to the Editor, Questions & Answers, News Briefs, International Conference Schedule, New Products, Book Reviews, AK Archive, and much more
Thank you for considering The International Journal of Applied Kinesiogy and Kinesiologic Medicine to advertise your products and services.
FINANCIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Payment and credit
Unless credit has been estabilished prior to placement of advertising, payment must accompany the order. It is expected that all invoices will be paid promptly and within 30 days. Maximum credit limitation is 90 days. For accounts that extend beyond 90 days, contracts will be canceled and no further advertising accepted. Once this happens, advertising may continue only after account is brought current within in 90 days - and then at the 1x rate. Once account is brought current, a new contract may be signed.
15% commission is granted to recognized agencies and advertisers who submit ads as specified, in either digital or negative format.
Submitter assumes full responsibility for payments, which must be received within 30 days of billing. A service charge of 1% per month will be added to balances on accounts owed beyond 30 days. After 60 days, commissions and/or discounts are forfeited.
Contract, copy and regulations
1. All advertising orders are accepted subject to the terms and provisions of the current rate card. However, contracts in effect prior to the effective date of a rate change shall be honored for the period of the contract.
2. Advertisers forwarding insertion orders containing incorrect rate will be billed at the current rates and earned frequency, not the incorrect rate.
3. A contract year is 12 consecutive months or (4) four consecutive issues. Frequency contracts must be complete within this time or re-billed at the highest rate fulfilled from the first insertion.
4. Advertisers not on contract will be charged the one-time rate and will be credited for the difference in frequency as earned on consecutive insertions.
A contract may be canceled by notifying the publisher in writing before the closing date, in which case the advertiser will be short-rated and billed for the difference in rate paid and rate earned.
5. The publisher reserves the right, without liability, to reject, omit or exclude any advertisement for any reason at any time with or without notice to the advertiser, or the advertiser's agent, regardless of previous acknowledgment, acceptance or publication.
6. The word "advertisement" shall be printed at the top of advertisements which, in the opinion of the publisher, might be confused with editorial copy.
7. The publisher will not be bound by any conditions printed, or otherwise appearing on contracts, insertion orders or copy instructions when such conditions conflict with the regulations set forth in the rate card or the acknowledgment. Contracts, insertion orders or copy changes will not be accepted without written confirmation. Insertion orders must specifically state issues and space to be used.
8. Advertisers and their agencies agree to indemnify and hold publisher harmless from any prosecution or litigation arising from any contents of advertisement printed and shall assume responsibility for any claim involving publication of such material against The International Journal of Applied Kinesiology and Kinesiologic Medicine.
The magazine is printed offset. Ads should be furnished in one of the following formats:
1. DIGITAL FORMAT. Macintosh computer floppy disk, Iomega Zip or Iomega Jaz. Program of preference is QuarkXpress. Also acceptable are FreeHand
or Illustrator. Please confirm type face usage for approval prior to submission. An appropriate proof MUST accompany disk.
2. FILM NEGATIVES. Ads should be submitted as final film negatives, right-reading, emulsion side down. Up to a 150-line screen is accepted. Four color requires final film negative, right-reading, emulsion side down . Up to 133-line screen is accepted. Color-key, chromalin or press proofs must be furnished with film. To reduce register problems, please restrict small type faces to one color and small reverse type to a minimum of colors. Follow standard industry procedures. All materials not claimed after 12 months from last use will be destroyed, or upon request will be stored for a small fee.